May 29, 2012 Headlines: China Currency Update, Wage Stagnation, China and the WTO, and More
WaPo: China is petitioning the WTO to block U.S. tariffs on their solar products.
The Hill: The Treasury missed another opportunity to name China a currency manipulator.
WSJ: A troubling sign: domestic manufacturing gains were driven by wage stagnation.
TIME: “American Decline” is very much a myth.
WSJ: A growing Sino-Indian partnership is bad news for the United States.
Reuters: A Japanese computer chip maker is sending production to Taiwan.
Related recent Blogs
- IMTS 2014: The View From AAM's Booth • by mmcmullan • 09/12/2014
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Visit AAM This Week at the International Manufacturing Technology Show • by TGarland • 09/07/2014
- Manufacturing sector gains zero jobs in August: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/05/2014
- China trade deficit hits new record in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/04/2014
- Joe Biden Praises Apprenticeships at NH Shipyard • by mmcmullan • 09/03/2014
- We’re Celebrating Factory Man — and You Could Win a Copy! • by elizabethbb • 09/03/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014