May 29, 2012 Headlines: China Currency Update, Wage Stagnation, China and the WTO, and More
WaPo: China is petitioning the WTO to block U.S. tariffs on their solar products.
The Hill: The Treasury missed another opportunity to name China a currency manipulator.
WSJ: A troubling sign: domestic manufacturing gains were driven by wage stagnation.
TIME: “American Decline” is very much a myth.
WSJ: A growing Sino-Indian partnership is bad news for the United States.
Reuters: A Japanese computer chip maker is sending production to Taiwan.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014