May 15, 2012 Headlines: NY Manufacturing Up, American See Economic Improvement, Motorcycles Reshored, and More
NYT: Economic growth, like much of life in China, is highly regulated by the authorities.
The Hill: President Obama will not be attending an Asia-Pacific trade summit in Russia.
WSJ: Manufacturing in New York is on the upswing.
The Atlantic: The fastest-dying and fastest-growing jobs on the latter 20th Century.
USAT: In a new poll, 58% of Americans see the economy improving over the next year.
LeatherUp: Cleveland CycleWerks is moving motorcycle production from China to Ohio.
AP: Chinese authorities are not responding fast enough to fix structural problems with their economic model.
Bloomberg: Analysis of China’s monetary policies.
NASDAQ: China is looking to nationalize production of rare earth minerals.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014