March 16, 2012 Headlines: China and Rare Earths, Industrial Capacity Slows, Unemployment Down, and More
WaPo: We’re running out of money to fund transportation projects.
Bloomberg: Industrial capacity stagnated in February.
AFP: Will new crackdowns on China’s cheating on Rare Earth Metals lead to a trade war?
China Daily: Of course, the Chinese state-run media has a different view of things.
WSJ: Unemployment applications continue to fall.
Bloomberg: Driven by fears of a Eurozone crash, China resumes buying U.S. debt.
WSJ: The Fed will probably raise rates in 2013.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014