March 16, 2012 Headlines: China and Rare Earths, Industrial Capacity Slows, Unemployment Down, and More
WaPo: We’re running out of money to fund transportation projects.
Bloomberg: Industrial capacity stagnated in February.
AFP: Will new crackdowns on China’s cheating on Rare Earth Metals lead to a trade war?
China Daily: Of course, the Chinese state-run media has a different view of things.
WSJ: Unemployment applications continue to fall.
Bloomberg: Driven by fears of a Eurozone crash, China resumes buying U.S. debt.
WSJ: The Fed will probably raise rates in 2013.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014